Friday, August 5, 2011

Have you ever met Jesus?

I seriously think I met Jesus today... I was at six flags and my idiot friend was telling me how a few days ago his leg was cramping and he fell to the floor. While he was telling me the story, my idiot friend was demonstrating what happened, and fell to the floor and his leg literally started cramping again! So out of nowhere this fellow with long hair and a beard comes and helps him out. He gently lifted his leg and told me "Hold his leg up like this." then my idiot friend said to him "I was just telling my buddy how this happened a few days ago." and The man said, "This is the manifestation of your story." and I thought "Who the hell says stuff like that?" So later my friend felt better and when he turned around to thank the guy, he was gone! So what do you think? did I meet Jesus or was that just some weirdo who spends his time pretending to be Jesus and helps out others in theme parks?

No comments:

Post a Comment