Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why does the brat at my school get her way?

Ok so theres this stuiped little brat at my school who always gets her way! So if she forgets her homework she doesn't miss recess! Me and everyone else we have to loose recess! Luckly, she not in my class next year, but she stole all my friends they are all brats now! So on the last day of school we were watching a movie! And her and her annoying friend were asking out guys! When, we just got out of 4th grade! So I said can you guys please stop talking! I can't here the movie so her little annoying friend said turn around! And then i said maybe i dont wanna turn around! So the brat is like turn around now! And im like shut up now! So then shes like im telling on you! Then i said what are you?5? and shes like your so immanture! then i just laughed and turned around. So later, they were talking about justin beiber (still during the movie) and then im like justin beiber wheres lipstick! and then the brat is like since when did YOU become apart of this conversation? and then her freind said the same thing! so i said well i cant hear the movie so i have to listen to you just like everybody else in this gym! and their like look we can talk when we want! so then they use MY comeback and there like its a free country like you say! so im like yes yes it is! so everybody was watching us! and then i said it IS a free country so that means.... i stopped myself. because i had a plan! So then when the movie was over and everyone stood up i said yes it IS a free country so that means i can do this! And i pants her! everyone was laughing! and i just smiled at her! so then later she tryed to [ants me! so i ran away from her and shes like let me pants you! so wat i did was i pretend to fall so then i pants her again AND her stuiped friend! THAT time i got my way! but all the other times she does! her dad takes them on vactions 5 times a YEAR! and she has all this stuff she does everything I want to do! I deserve that NOT her!

No comments:

Post a Comment