Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I lost sexual desire since 18 years! what to do?

Hi all, I am an Iraqi man..I got married in age 23 .. few weeks later..I was terrified and full of horror from being arrested by Saddam rejeem security ..and it came true.. I was driven to jail for two years and starved there the who two years..after that I lost my sexual desire .and the point to focus on is that I lost it because I practice sexual intercourse during a period in which I was threaten (the early few weeks ) but I have tried to calm my wife and pretend that all things are Ok..what is odd about me that I have good erection till now (41 years old) and we had 4 healthy boys..but i never enjoyed sex as if I am pissing..I never have sex with another woman..I went to some doctors who gave me some useless medicine such brozak ..I never give up thinking about a solution ..please advice what to do or which therapist can help..

No comments:

Post a Comment