Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Evil little schemes or things 2 do to get revenge to roin her scocial life and hair and phone Any ideas 10pts!?

my cousin gets on my nerves. She is two faced, spoiled, thinks the world revolves around her, squirly, and a spoiled brat. She does things just to upset me, like i started listing to pop and country music awhile ago. When i first started, she said that it was stupid music. I ignored that comment and kept doin me. Weeks later, she likes the music. When justin bieber first came out, she said that he was ugly, a fag, and couldnt sing. When she found out that he was one of my favorite singers, she started liking him caouse she knows that i hate when she coipies me just for her to get a better image of herself. She tries to hit on the boys that i like, such as my presnt bf, and all my old ex's because she want to prove that she is better then me. Everything that i want, she has to get, and she does get iot because she gets everything that she wants. I dont want to fight her because thats my cousin, she is a year younger then me, and i dont want to mess up the good relationship i hav wit her mom, i dnt hv tym4drama

No comments:

Post a Comment