Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it normal that I obsess and think about the USA (NYC, Manhattan) constantly and I'm British? normal or not?

Hey, well I'm from the UK and I constantly think about what normal Americans that are living in NYC, Manhattan are doing, like if they are on the train going to work, going to school, partying, taking random pictures, having fun at lunch break in school with their friends, laughing and messing around, getting dressed in the morning, if they're watching the news, eating their breakfast, on the train, Skyping with their friends, going out to lunch or dinner with friends and family, watching Tv, eating riding their bikes, at central park, at the mall or at times square with friends etc. I am also obsessed with daydreaming about chilling with Americans and talking to Americans if I move their, like I'll sit and think about it for hours and when I listen to music I pretend and fool around and laugh as if I'm surrounded by "My American friends", friends that I would have if I moved there. Is this normal behaviour?! Best answer gets 10 points! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment