Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My mother-in -law creating problem in my life,plz help?

hey my mother -in law is just impossible............we had a fight long back before her daughter's marriage ,during that period when her daughter is going to be married she was nice to me,i mean never said anything wrong about my parents but now immediately after that she is again the same as she were,never talk to me properly ,never ask my husband about me and if i myself try to talk then she raises old issues and say bad about my parents,i hv not said anything to her after that but now i think how can someone say bad about my parents.I know my husband even she said such things like"tere ma baap hamari bohout besti kar ke gaye the"he said that her mother will become normal she is just unhappy?afterall they are our parents..............but if same thing will happen to my husband from my parents side then will he say the same thing?,..................no ,never.

No comments:

Post a Comment