Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer love. Is it worth doing long distance and waiting?

I went to new york on a week vacation. The 2nd day there I met this incredible guy and we really hit it off. We'd go on late night walks and when he wasn't off work i'd come visit him at american eagle and he'd pretend to help me find something and sneak off to talk to me. It was incredible. Two days before I was supposed to leave he said he'd meet me in an hour and a half, we were really excited to hang out. Then he didn't show, I waited up all night for him. After that he hasn't answered or called. He wasn't at work either so I have no idea what happened. Now i'm back home. What should I do? I really like him and I have no idea what happened to him. I'd wait for him. It was that special :) just summer love or what? I really need ideas. This guy was really into me as well so he wouldn't just not call

No comments:

Post a Comment