Friday, August 12, 2011

Did he really love me?

Ok so me and my boy friend took it way to fast. H ewas leaving into the army and he told me not to stop or hide my fealings. So i listened and i let my fealings go.I wasnt with him very long and just out of the blue he told me a week and a half ago that he loved me. I realized at that time i had really strong fealings for him and those fealings turned into love. He said he wanted to have a baby b 4 he left for bootcamp. I agreed . every thing was going great . His ex gf showed up at his house unexspected. This is the second time shes done this. She knew i was guna b there. H e left to take her home and i was broken and hurt. He told my friend he loved me and wanted me. So i stayed with him n 4 got about it. I let it go n stayed calm. The next day i felt and knew something was wrong.I kept asking him wat was wrong he said nothing. Later that night he told me he still had fealings for his ex gf. And he wouldnt feal write staying with me and doing things with me wen he still had fealings for her. He said he didnt tell me wen i asked was cuz he was trying to get over it and thought it would go away. So he took me home in the rain. We had a ok talk in the car i pretended i was ok . I told him i didnt hate him. I just dont know where all the fealings and stuff went. He said he culdnt control his fealings. Do you think he really loved me in the first place. Wut u think happened. I wasnt with him for a long time but i did love him so it still hurts. We had sex for the first time write b 4 she came we also had sex a few times after that too. Then the next day came and things were different. Help im hurt i wana get over this. i dnt know what to think about ti. what does this sound like to you:

No comments:

Post a Comment