Saturday, August 6, 2011

What is up with me and him????!?!??! idk anymore!!!?

Ok me and my best guy friend are so close n we love and care for each other n since friday we hv talked about sex n how were gonna wait until after marriage and stuff n me n him r different races so he asked me would i ever do a white guy n im like idk be specific n he is like would u do me n he named other dudes n im like no n i said yes to one of the other dudes n he's like so this counts me out?? n im like idk ur like my bestfriend so he goes okayyy if we weren't bestfriends would u date m,e? n im like uhh idk probably n he is like probably means no to me n i said ohh n he goes well answer my question n he kept saying please n i said why n he said well i like u as my bestfriend nothing more but i just wanna know n i said ugh i hate u for making me do this but yes i would n he said see was it that hard to say yes. idk about me n him anymore i hv been thinking about him all day n i like him now but does he like me?? he said he didn't like me that way if u read what i wrote above!! should i talk to him about all of this???!??!?! i do want him! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment