Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guys:Why do you spend money on every woman you meet & Women:Why do guys have to pay for the dates all the time?

When I first meet a guy and we go on a date, I try to let them know that they don't have to spend lots of cash on me to impress me. I feel as though when two people are going on a first date they both should pay for their own bills, afterall they are still getting to know eachother. Then maybe down the line when they get to know one another a little more then the both can spend money on one another. When I go on dates I dont mind helping out with the bill or paying if I need to. I hate the women who yell 'INDEPENDENT" but turn around and get mad when a guy cant pay for something that costs $20. Where is it etched and stoned that they guy have to spend money on the first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment