Saturday, August 6, 2011

I am failure. I want to give up on college and am not doing very well. Please help?

I have always loved English and have never had less than an A in any course I have ever taken in high school. However, I just called for my AP scores and found out that I got a 2. Mentally, it is hard to pretend that I am stable because it feels like that at any moment, I will break down and cry. I think what makes matters even worse is the fact that I got a 5 on the AP Calculus AB exam. I did not even try very hard on it or really even care and was persuaded by my math teachers to take it. I thought that it would be a cold day in heck before I ever had to face this problem. I absolutely hated math before this. Now, I am absolutely depressed by these scores and don't know what I should do. Should I pursue math? I did develop a fascination for it this year. Should I just give up on college? I have always loved English. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment