Sunday, August 7, 2011

Your opinion about what should i do :z plz?

Sooo I feel a little stupid for asking that kind of stuff here but my frienfs dont actually help me a lot :z..So Im a girl,and my "best friend" and I(different genre) are screwed up!Around March we started being perveted eith each other and flirted a lot,nothing happened until May where we decided to be friends with benefits(not sex,all the other) i hadnt had any feelings for him other than attraction and do did he!He was the one that he was saying all the time:"we are friends nothing more we are just having fun!" but then after our first first "wild" make out he as he said to others was falling for me..and he eventually asked me out!But I said no because I thought that this would ruin our frienship..and then he didnt talk to me because of this decision!So after about a couple of weeks I decided to give it a try!He wasnt talking to me so what did I had to lose?So we started dating!All our friends were saying to me how much in love he seemed!Meanwhile his ex was trying to connect with him but he always talked harsh on her(atleast in front of me-btw he was waaaay to inlove with her and they broke in January I think)but I didnt mind I trusted him.He was soo sweet to me he was saying a lot of love words etc until like last Sunday when we broke up!the funny thing is that at 3 am at Saturday he said that he adored me and thing like that and Sunday morning he sent me a message saying that he cant do this anymore,tht he doesnt feel anything and that he is tired of pretending to be in love when he is not!I took it bad,i cursed at him and so on but the next I still tried to be friends with him(because when all this started we said that whatever happens we would be still friends) until I learned that the day we broke up,he started dating his ex again(when all that he was saying to me is how immature she is and he is over her and he has me now so he doesnt care about her) so I got mad I cursed way harder at him again and know I dont speak to him.I feel so betrayed and played that I cannot even talk to him.He dissapointed me!So Im trying to move on I deleted him from my fb (even though he added me back but i did not accept)and Im sooo confused cause I dont know what I should do!Should I talk to him again or held my head high and not talk to him again until school starts?Idk :/ and the wost thing is that I lost both boyfriend and best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment