Thursday, August 4, 2011

Should I break up with my boyfriend before or after our date??

Tuesday I we will go out....we usually go to the park for a while than we watch a movie nd then we usually stay in he car and kis passionately...well ive been dating him for 2.5 months nd we use to see each other once a week since he lives like 45 mins away...im moving out in 3 weeks to the same city where he lives so I thought that after that things would be berter since we would b able to go out more often...well lately he doesnt text me as often nd no he only comes every two weeks...whenever he does comes, hes always t el ling me that he is falling in love with me but he just doesnt show it.....well now he hasnt calledme in over a week because right no he doesnt hv a cellphone but he has a home phone but he still never calls.....so now I think that its better if we break up but I dont know how to do It....i mean how am I supposed to break up with him...if I so it at the end of our date its gonna b hard because after a movie we usually kiss and staff so how am I gomna make out with him nd then break it,off,with,him and that,the same time if I,do it at the beginning of our ddate then ill feel kinda sad...please help!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment