Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is this present tense? if yes then how can i change it to past?

whats wrong, they shouted. What is it. I could not speak from terror. I knew i was going to fall. I was dangling from the roof holding on with only one hand. I could hear the people back in teh cave screaming my name. I could not hold on. NO I had to hold on. I reached with all my straengh and manged to grab hold of the queen stone. I heaved myself up and hung on all fours upside down for what seemed like an age. After a whle, i heard the screams and shoults of the people back in teh cave. Its ok i yelled, i'm fine. I just slipped a bit thats all. I'm on my way back'. Slowly i opened and satchel which was hanging at my side and placed the queen stone in it, then i made my way back to teh veil. everyone was waiting. Anticipation mixed with worry was etched on their faces. I smiled as i slipped back in side. Everone hugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment