Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I don't know what i want from life, i have everything but still ... This isnt it !!?

i know i sound crazy .... But this is the truth noone around me understands ... Am the only child, my parents love me a lot, i have a boyfriend doing postgraduation in otorhinolaryngology, he is gonna be a surgeon soon and i am in the final year of med school ... The fact is that i simply simply hate studying these medico books, the life here, how i've been brought up in a sheltered way and how my life is etched out right in front of me ... I am expected to get married in three to four years and then work in the local hospital in my town n stay around my family ... The truth is i hate medical profession so much that i am not being able to study hard enough, i wanna quit and do something which interests me... And intrigues my mind but i don't know what that would be .... I am 23 now and i hate the idea of getting married, having kids and making them go through the same old **** of school, college, life and competition... I feel like i haven't lived my life enough and i have given a majority of my youth to books and college ... I feel like breaking free, going wild ... Running away ... Alone.... Exploring this world ... Like a tourist ... No chains, obligations or people answerable to... I want to see everything in this world... The mountains, rivers, monastries.... All big and small places and meet all kinds of people and have expereinces ... But i know .... How my parents and my guy want me to become a respectable doctor, get married and serve the society, they dont let me do anything alone and since am the only child, i feel scared to let my loving parents down ... I've told them many times that i am not interested in this worldly rat race and dont wish to live like everyone else... I wanna go on a pilgrimage or gain spiritual knowledge and settle far away ... I dont wanna run after money or cars or better job or husband crap ... I feel like escaping, they tell me i need to get a job and have to get married ... They don't understand that this isn't my idea of happi

No comments:

Post a Comment