Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Does he like me??? Confused?

have know this boy since my high school junior yr. He was a senior then. But now I graduated from high school and he's a college sophomore. I will be freshmen. He is Pakistani muslim. I am Sikh Indian. I send him a friend request on facebook and he accepted me. In high school he was in my class. He sometime looked at me in class. He looked at me in hallways I pretended not to look at him. On facebook he does not have any girls that are Indian only abt 3 american, rest are 90 boys? I asked him why don't you add more girls to your list? HE SAID THAT HE DON'T THAT MANY GIRLS When i asked him his number he gave me it. I also gave him mine but he did not ask for it, but i don't have txting so i can't txt just chat him on facebook. I became friends with him in April 2011. We starting chatting in May 6 he chatted first with me, May 13 I chatted , May 20 he chatted , June 4 he chatted, June 20 i chatted, june 21 he told me to come tommorow to chat with him. I liked his 2 pics and he liked my whole album on facebook.. I am kind of shy to ask him if he likes me? I think he will say NO because he is pakistani muslim. But then why did he accept my friend request on facebook. I am the only indian girl on his list. He chats with me for 1 or 2 hrs after 2 or 3 weeks! :) I asked him why did he accept my request? I ask him I am your friend? He said yea. So I suppose he likes me? I will be joining college with him in 2 months. He is not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment